Rainbow Falls. The Kimberley, Western Australia
Fuji X-Pro 1 with 55-200mm XR Lens
The contents of this site were last updated on 18 June, 2013
(lue'muh nuhs) adj.
1. radiating or reflecting light; shining; bright.
2. clear; readily intelligible
Welcome to The Luminous Landscape, the web's most comprehensive site devoted to the art of landscape, nature and documentary photography using digital as well as traditional image processing techniques. You will find on these pages instructive feature articles, product reviews, travel and technical discussions, inspiring portfolios, and a Discussion Forum.
This site currently has more than 4,500 pages containing articles, tutorials, product reviews and photographs.
The Publisher of this site is Kevin Raber
The Primary Author and Editor is Michael Reichmann
There are Currently Photographers Visiting The Luminous Landscape
SELECTED RECENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Zeiss Touit Lenses in the Field
- LuLa's Advanced Guide to Lightroom 5 – just published. Available at -20% off regular price
- Waiting for Monroe – Leica X Vario – by Sean Reid
- Vision Part 3 – by Alain Briot
- The Ethics of Photo Manipulation – by Charles S. Johnson Jr.
- Medium Format Aerial Photography - by Nick Rains
- Composition by Heart - Part 1 – by Bors Vesterby
- Fuji XF 55-200mm OIS Lens First Impressions – by Michael Reichmann
- What's the Gold Standard of Inkjet Papers – by Mark Segal and Michael Reichmann
- Fuji X100s Review - by Nick Devlin
The best way to gain an overview of the extensive content found on this site is through the Subject Index.
Return visitors should check What's New frequently as new content is being constantly added to the site.