On Location: The Rocky Mountains
• Seven National Parks in Seven days! An intensive photographic trip through the Canadian Rockies and Glacier N.P. in Montana featuring Autumn colour and wildlife
• A Rockies slideshow
• The ship-breaking yards at Chittagong in Bangladesh.
A look at this incredible photographic location where giant ships are demolished by hand for scrap metal
Techniques: Digital Workflow
• Digital Workflow 1. The first of a two-part tutorial on digital photography workflow from the camera to the printer. The techniques of RAW conversion with Camera Raw within Photoshop. Also a close look at White Balance, Card Readers, File Copying, Directory Naming & Indexing & Screen Calibration
• A primer on avoiding that killer of image quality – lens flare
Just a Postcard?
• Is it just a Postcard – a ‘gaper’ shot?
Interview: Mike Robsinson, Daguerrotypist
• Mike Robinson – Modern Daguerreotypist. A look at the portraits and views of this expert on historical photographic processes. Learn how a Daguerreotype is prepared, exposed and processed
Kevin Raber, Phase One
• Kevin Raber, V-P Sales & Marketing for N. America, Phase One. A discussion on the state-of-the-art in digital Medium Format backs and the future of Medium Format
Assignment Competition – Contrasts
LLVJ 12 - IntroFREE3:26
The Rocky Mountains42:20
The Rocky Mountains SlideshowFREE3:35
Ship-Breaking yards at Chittagong23:39
Ship-Breaking yards at Chittagong - SlideshowFREE1:41
Assignment Competition - Contrasts2:48
You May Also Enjoy...
The Leica Story
A series of interviews and documentary videos created in a week’s long visit to Leica Camera in Wetzlar, Germany
Master: Charles Cramer
A series of 26 videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California. The videos are divided into five sections: Seeing