On Location: Bosque del Apache
• Michael & workshop members photograph tens of thousands of snow geese as they take off at dawn. They also photograph the beautiful antics of sandhill cranes in this world-renowned wildfowl refuge on the Rio Grande, New Mexico
Dunes & Marshes
• Dunes & Marshes. Finding a subject in your backyard: the quiet beauty of sand dunes and nearby marshes in Prince Edward County on the edge of Lake Ontario.
Reviews: Canon 1D MK1, A Look at Lenses, Gimbal Mount, Petzl Zipka
• Canon EOS-1D review
• Canon 400mm f/4 DO Super Telephoto review
• Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Zoom review
• Lit only by two headlamps in the dark of pre-dawn Bosque del Apache, Michael extolls the virtues of the Petzl Zipka.
• The Wimberley Gimbal Mount review
Interview: Cheryl Opperman
• An on-location interview with wildlife photographer Cheryl Opperman.
Technique: 4 x 5 Wildlife Photography.
Alain Briot takes a tongue-in-cheek look at large-format wildlife photography!
Assignment Competition: Cloudscapes
LLVJ 03 - IntroFREE1:37
LLVJ 3 - Bosque del Apache PreviewFREE1:50
Bosque del Apache19:28
Dunes & Marshes16:12
Interview with Cheryl Opperman6:22
Canon EOS-1D Review15:20
Canon 400mm f/4 DO Super Telephoto Review8:37
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Zoom Review2:24
The Wimberley Gimbal Mount ReviewFREE4:37
LLVJ 03 - Cloudscapes3:51
You May Also Enjoy...
The Leica Story
A series of interviews and documentary videos created in a week’s long visit to Leica Camera in Wetzlar, Germany
Master: Charles Cramer
A series of 26 videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California. The videos are divided into five sections: Seeing