On Location: Bosque del Apache
• Michael & workshop members photograph tens of thousands of snow geese as they take off at dawn. They also photograph the beautiful antics of sandhill cranes in this world-renowned wildfowl refuge on the Rio Grande, New Mexico
Dunes & Marshes
• Dunes & Marshes. Finding a subject in your backyard: the quiet beauty of sand dunes and nearby marshes in Prince Edward County on the edge of Lake Ontario.
Reviews: Canon 1D MK1, A Look at Lenses, Gimbal Mount, Petzl Zipka
• Canon EOS-1D review
• Canon 400mm f/4 DO Super Telephoto review
• Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Zoom review
• Lit only by two headlamps in the dark of pre-dawn Bosque del Apache, Michael extolls the virtues of the Petzl Zipka.
• The Wimberley Gimbal Mount review
Interview: Cheryl Opperman
• An on-location interview with wildlife photographer Cheryl Opperman.
Technique: 4 x 5 Wildlife Photography.
Alain Briot takes a tongue-in-cheek look at large-format wildlife photography!
Assignment Competition: Cloudscapes
- Canon EOS-1D Review 15:20
- Canon 400mm f/4 DO Super Telephoto Review 8:37
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Zoom Review 2:24
- The Wimberley Gimbal Mount Review 4:37 Free View