Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
• An Autumn trip through these two magnificent National Parks. Follow the creation of photographs of Yellowstone’s magnificent landscape and exciting & abundant wildlife
Pentax *istD, Canon Rebel – 300D, Olympus E1
• Michael casts a critical eye at the features & flaws of the first DSLR from Pentax. What makes a great DSLR?
• A review of the budget DSLR from Canon. What do you get? What do you give up?
• A close look at this excellent Four Thirds format DSLR and its available lenses. What features do you gain with a reduced-coverage DSLR? Is there a future for DSLRs outside the 35mm format?
Medium Format Digital Backs
• Michael looks in detail at medium format digital backs – in particular the Kodak DCS ProBack 645
• Assignment Competition: Fall Colour
LLVJ 9 - IntroFREE0:53
LLVJ-9 Yellowstone-Teton PreviewFREE3:13
Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks42:01
Canon Rebel 300DFREE12:29
Medium Format Digital Backs11:58
You May Also Enjoy...
Greenland ‘Immensity’ – 2016
Kevin Raber narrates trip video footage and looks at several of his shots in Scoresbysund, Eastern Greenland from a trip in 2016
Masters: William Neill
An eight part video series (5 Interview, 3 Location) featuring William Neill shot in and around Yosemite National Park