A series of videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California.
The videos are divided into four sections: Seeing & Shooting, History & Equipment, Post Production Techniques and finally The Prints in which we watch Charlie go through the exacting process of print iterations featuring photographs shot earlier in the week.
Videos will be added to this series as they are published on the main site.
Look to page-right ‘Course Documents’, to find downloadable documents provided by Charlie
- Masters – Charles Cramer Introduction 6:07 Free View
- Shoot at Pebble Beach 24:43
- Shoot at Big Basin 11:33
- Trees & Tafoni Shoot 4:45
- Charlie Cramer’s Story 25:00
- What’s in the Bags? 13:45
- Arca-Swiss D4 Gear Head 6:00
- Piano, Prints & Studio 7:37
- LAB mode 8:00
- Contol the Dark Tones 6:02
- Perception, Monitors & Dark Prints 19:15
- Control the Highlights 8:31
- Working a Master File 14:00
- Charlie’s Workflow 14:18