Learn about Colour Spaces, Profiles, Calibration & Soft-Proofing
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Purchase Price Refunded
About the Guide to Colour Management
The tutorial is made up of eleven videos (12 to 23) and a PDF Guide excerpted from the TutorialFrom Camera to Print & Screen
This tutorial identifies the key concepts and terms of a fully-managed colour workflow and demonstrates that workflow from input to output: on screen, print or multimedia device.
The downloads include a comprehensive PDF Guide to Colour Management
The Videos Include:
– Colour ‘Spaces’
– Display, Working and Output Profiles
– Creation of Printer & Paper ICC Profile
– Color Management in CS5
– Monitor Calibration (SpectraView & RGB monitor)
– Monitor Calibration (Color Munki Display)
– Photoshop Colour Settings – Spaces & Policies
– Lightroom Colour Settings
– Lightroom Export to PS, Web & Screen, Web upload
– DNG Camera Profiles
– Colour Management Workflows:
• Scanner > PS > Print
• Capture One > PS > Print
• Adobe Camera Raw > PS > Print
• Lightroom> PS > Print
• Lightroom> PS >LR > Print
• LR > Print
– Soft-proofing in Photoshop
The purchase of this tutorial will allow a discount on the purchase ofCamera to Print & Screen.
For discount details, see the Read Me file in the first download zip file.
About the Video Files
The format isHigh Definition720P video suitable for playback on a modern computer or on an iPad .
The Luminous Landscape Guide to Colour Management is made up of eleven separate video files and a PDF file. Each video is titled and numbered. The QuickTime .mov files use ‘chapter markers’ for easy navigation to specific points; chapters are a feature of QuickTime Player and may not be visible in other media players.