Learn about Colour Spaces, Profiles, Calibration & Soft-Proofing
About the Guide to Colour Management
Look for the eleven videos #12 to #23 of the Tutorial From Camera to Print & Screen
This tutorial identifies the key concepts and terms of a fully-managed colour workflow and demonstrates that workflow from input to output: on screen, print or multimedia device.
The downloads include a comprehensive PDF Guide to Colour Management
The Videos Include:
– Colour ‘Spaces’
– Display, Working and Output Profiles
– Creation of Printer & Paper ICC Profile
– Color Management in CS5
– Monitor Calibration (SpectraView & RGB monitor)
– Monitor Calibration (Color Munki Display)
– Photoshop Colour Settings – Spaces & Policies
– Lightroom Colour Settings
– Lightroom Export to PS, Web & Screen, Web upload
– DNG Camera Profiles
– Colour Management Workflows:
• Scanner > PS > Print
• Capture One > PS > Print
• Adobe Camera Raw > PS > Print
• Lightroom> PS > Print
• Lightroom> PS >LR > Print
• LR > Print
– Soft-proofing in Photoshop
About the Video Files
The format isHigh Definition720P video suitable for playback on a modern computer or on an iPad .
The Luminous Landscape Guide to Colour Management is made up of eleven separate video files and a PDF file. Each video is titled and numbered.
You May Also Enjoy...
Subscribe to The Video Journal Please use your browser'sBACKbutton to return to the page that brought you here.
From Issue #3 Click on the image below to play a briefQuicktimevideo clip from Issue #3 of theVideo Journal. Remember, theVideo Journalis professionally produced in