This tutorial covers all features of Capture One using Capture One Pro v.7.
There are additional separate Capture One v.8 , v.9 & v. 10 Update tutorials covering the features new to those versions
To download a trial version of Capture One Pro 9.2, visit Phase One’s site
Capture One has long been the pre-eminent raw software for professional and demanding amateur photographers. Originally designed for use with Phase One’s high resolution medium format backs, pro photographers subsequently demanded similar raw processing capabilities for their DSLRs and other raw-capable cameras. Phase One obliged.
Capture One supports the vast majority of the major pro and ‘pro-sumer’ level cameras: cameras from Canon, Fuji, Leaf, Leica, Mamiya, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Phase One & Sony.
Capture One is available from Phase One in both Windows and Macintosh versions; the application can be downloaded and used free for 60 days. The features & functions of the Mac & PC versions are virtually identical.
If you are unfamiliar with Capture One, we urge you to explore its rich & unique features.
- C1-7 Pro_1 Introduction 11:44 Free View
- C1-7 Pro_2 Setup 36:34
- C1-7 Pro_3 Tools 36:28
- C1-7 Pro_4 Tool Tab 12:54
- C1-7 Pro_5 Sessions and Catalogs 15:33
- C1-7 Pro_6 Import & Custom Workspaces 28:26
- C1-7 Pro_7 Catalog File Management Pt. 1 17:03
- C1-7 Pro_8 Catalog File Management Pt. 2 18:03
- C1-7 Pro_9 Rating Images 21:14
- C1-7 Pro_10 Basic Image Editing 30:43
- C1-7 Pro_11 Colour Correction 23:06
- C1-7 Pro_12 Advanced Image Editing 9:49
- C1-7 Pro_13 Composition Controls 12:18
- C1-7 Pro_14 Perspective Controls & Lens Correction 13:35
- C1-7 Pro_15 Web Contact Sheet & Slideshow 7:30
- C1-7 Pro_16 Exposure Warnings, Curves & Levels 19:22
- C1-7 Pro_17 Black & White Conversion 19:24
- C1-7 Pro_18 Backup of C1 Catalog 10:59
- C1-7 Pro_19 Import of Lightroom Catalog 8:13 Free View
- C1-7 Pro_20 Batch Rename 5:18
- C1-7 Pro_21 Soft Proofing 9:02
- C1-7 Pro_22 Skin Correction with Colour Editor 8:18 Free View
- C1-7 Pro_23 Lens Cast Correction 8:19
- C1-7 Pro_24 Keyboard Shortcuts 4:35
- C1-7 Pro_25 Keywording 16:29
- C1-7 Pro_26 Dust & Spotting 3:28
- C1-7 Pro_27 Shooting Tethered 8:58
- C1-7 Pro_28 Process Recipes 18:32
- C1-7 Pro_29 Sharpening 9:31
- C1-7 Pro_30 Printing 9:43
- C1-7 Pro_31 Wrap 2:01