On Location: Death Valley
• A Moonrise in Death Valley
• Footprints in Death Valley
• Striations in Death Valley
• Aguereberry Point Sunrise
Interview: Alain Briot
• An interview with this well-known Arizona-based photographer & teacher. Alain talks of his successful career as a landscape photographer, his methods and philosophy.
• Briot on Digital Imaging – How the advent of digital has allowed Briot to expand his business and explore more deeply the art of photography.
• Briot on Rock Art – a look at the photography of mysterious & ancient rock art of the American South-West
Review: Canon EOS D30
• A look at the features & prints from the first affordable 35mm DSLR – the innovative Canon D30
Technique: Zoo Photography
• How to take compelling photographs within the confines of a zoo (with D30)
LLVJ 01 - IntroFREE1:15
A Moonrise in Death Valley5:01
Footprints in Death ValleyFREE1:21
Striations in Death Valley1:45
Aguereberry Point Sunrise3:11
Canon EOS D30 Review23:21
You May Also Enjoy...
The Leica Story
A series of interviews and documentary videos created in a week’s long visit to Leica Camera in Wetzlar, Germany
Master: Charles Cramer
A series of 26 videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California. The videos are divided into five sections: Seeing