• Winter Shooting in Quebec
• The challenges and rewards of photographing in the extreme cold and snowy conditions of Yellowstone in February. Witness the stunning beauty that extreme cold brings to the icons of this most famous of America’s National Parks
• A slideshow of the photographs seen in this Issue
• Winter Photography Technique. How do you get to the great locations with you and your gear intact? What special equipment do you bring and what precautions might you consider?
• Gadgets & Gizmos: The non-photographic essentials for your camera bag. Special items that help you get the shot
• How to safely get rid of that dirt on your sensor & in your photographs without sending the camera back to the manufacturer
• Photography by snowmobile.
• 8 megapixel digicams – are there point-and-shoot cameras that the serious photographer should consider?
• In-depth interview with digital photographer Steve Johnson. Features a close look at the challenges and use of a scanning back camera in landscape work.
• Assignment Competition: Cold