• Winter Shooting in Quebec
• The challenges and rewards of photographing in the extreme cold and snowy conditions of Yellowstone in February. Witness the stunning beauty that extreme cold brings to the icons of this most famous of America’s National Parks
• A slideshow of the photographs seen in this Issue
• Winter Photography Technique. How do you get to the great locations with you and your gear intact? What special equipment do you bring and what precautions might you consider?
• Gadgets & Gizmos: The non-photographic essentials for your camera bag. Special items that help you get the shot
• How to safely get rid of that dirt on your sensor & in your photographs without sending the camera back to the manufacturer
• Photography by snowmobile.
• 8 megapixel digicams – are there point-and-shoot cameras that the serious photographer should consider?
• In-depth interview with digital photographer Steve Johnson. Features a close look at the challenges and use of a scanning back camera in landscape work.
• Assignment Competition: Cold
LLVJ 10 - IntroFREE2:35
Winter Shooting - Quebec15:38
Winter Shooting - Yellowstone23:56
Interview with Steve JohnsonFREE55:38
Assignment Competition: Cold3:48
You May Also Enjoy...
The Leica Story
A series of interviews and documentary videos created in a week’s long visit to Leica Camera in Wetzlar, Germany
Master: Charles Cramer
A series of 26 videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California. The videos are divided into five sections: Seeing