Interview & Feature: Clyde Butcher – ‘Ansel Adams of the Everglades’.
• Michael interviews Clyde in his Everglades gallery
• They shoot together – ‘mucking about’ in Clyde’s backyard swamp
• Michael visits Clyde’s Venice, Florida darkroom where they make a large black and white print
• Watch Clyde’s unique way of using Photoshop as a ‘traditional’ tool
• A slideshow featuring Clyde’s images
Interview: A Visit to Phase One – Part 2.
• Michael talks with Jesper Sandager, VP Manufacturing – Phase One.
• A walk through the assembly and testing processes of Phase’s high-end digital backs.
• features a wide-ranging discussion on the technology of digital imaging chips.
Techniques: Adobe Lightroom
• A Tutorial on an early version of Adobe Lightroom with Michael Reichmann & Jeff Schewe
Documentary shooting in China
• Michael talks about the techniques of ‘street shooting’
• Features photographs and footage from Shanghai and a remote village on the Li River
• A print critique of the compelling wildlife portraits of workshop participant Andrzej Taramina
• A slideshow featuring Andrzej’s’s images
LLVJ 14 - IntroFREE2:25
Interview with Clyde Butcher - 'Ansel Adams of the Everglades'53:19
Interview with Jesper Sandager33:28
Photoshop with Clyde ButcherFREE2:22
You May Also Enjoy...
The Leica Story
A series of interviews and documentary videos created in a week’s long visit to Leica Camera in Wetzlar, Germany
Master: Charles Cramer
A series of 26 videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California. The videos are divided into five sections: Seeing