Interview & Feature: Clyde Butcher – ‘Ansel Adams of the Everglades’.
• Michael interviews Clyde in his Everglades gallery
• They shoot together – ‘mucking about’ in Clyde’s backyard swamp
• Michael visits Clyde’s Venice, Florida darkroom where they make a large black and white print
• Watch Clyde’s unique way of using Photoshop as a ‘traditional’ tool
• A slideshow featuring Clyde’s images
Interview: A Visit to Phase One – Part 2.
• Michael talks with Jesper Sandager, VP Manufacturing – Phase One.
• A walk through the assembly and testing processes of Phase’s high-end digital backs.
• features a wide-ranging discussion on the technology of digital imaging chips.
Techniques: Adobe Lightroom
• A Tutorial on an early version of Adobe Lightroom with Michael Reichmann & Jeff Schewe
Documentary shooting in China
• Michael talks about the techniques of ‘street shooting’
• Features photographs and footage from Shanghai and a remote village on the Li River
• A print critique of the compelling wildlife portraits of workshop participant Andrzej Taramina
• A slideshow featuring Andrzej’s’s images
- Interview with Clyde Butcher – ‘Ansel Adams of the Everglades’ 53:19
- Butcher Slideshow 3:43 Free View
- Interview with Jesper Sandager 33:28
- Photoshop with Clyde Butcher 2:22 Free View