On Location: Antarctica
• A travelogue featuring the first Luminous Landscape workshop trip to Antarctica. A slideshow follows.
Interview: Jay Maisel – a Portrait
• A one hour Interview & Portrait of famed New York photographer Jay Maisel. Jay leads a fascinating tour through his studios, workshops and galleries in an old bank building that is his home on the Bowery in Manhattan. A slideshow follows.
• Jay Maisel on Light, Color & Gesture – the slideshow from the full Maisel Interview. Not to be missed!
Interview: Ray Maxwell on Colour
• A half-hour interview with Ray Maxwell – colour scientist and colour management guru. What really is colour anyway?
Interview: Jeff Schewe
• Jeff talks of his career as a commercial photographer in Chicago. An early pixel ‘masher’, Jeff describes early days with Photoshop and his work with Adobe Photoshop engineers. A slideshow follows.
• An early morning shoot in dreary weather on a S. African game reserve yields some interesting Black & White photographs. A slideshow follows.
LLVJ 17 - IntroFREE1:59
Interview with Jay Maisel62:25
Interview with Ray Maxwell on Colour34:28
Interview with Jeff Schewe33:42
You May Also Enjoy...
The Leica Story
A series of interviews and documentary videos created in a week’s long visit to Leica Camera in Wetzlar, Germany
Master: Charles Cramer
A series of 26 videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California. The videos are divided into five sections: Seeing