On Location: Antarctica
• A travelogue featuring the first Luminous Landscape workshop trip to Antarctica. A slideshow follows.
Interview: Jay Maisel – a Portrait
• A one hour Interview & Portrait of famed New York photographer Jay Maisel. Jay leads a fascinating tour through his studios, workshops and galleries in an old bank building that is his home on the Bowery in Manhattan. A slideshow follows.
• Jay Maisel on Light, Color & Gesture – the slideshow from the full Maisel Interview. Not to be missed!
Interview: Ray Maxwell on Colour
• A half-hour interview with Ray Maxwell – colour scientist and colour management guru. What really is colour anyway?
Interview: Jeff Schewe
• Jeff talks of his career as a commercial photographer in Chicago. An early pixel ‘masher’, Jeff describes early days with Photoshop and his work with Adobe Photoshop engineers. A slideshow follows.
• An early morning shoot in dreary weather on a S. African game reserve yields some interesting Black & White photographs. A slideshow follows.
- Interview with Jay Maisel 62:25
- Interview with Ray Maxwell on Colour 34:28
- Interview with Jeff Schewe 33:42