On Location: The Grand Canyon, Mono Lake, Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest
• Michael discusses his photography of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim, the Colorado river and an aerial overview.
• Rafting the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon. A photographic trip through some of the world’s most magnificent scenery – quiet side canyons and the tumultuous Colorado’s whitewater.
• A video shot along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Michael narrates with many tips & suggestions.
• Mono Lake – A photography shoot in this eerie yet beautiful location with its stark ‘tufas’ and brine-encrusted grasses
• Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest. Michael photographs the oldest living trees in the ‘moonscape’ high in the Sierra mountains
Technique: Camera Movements Tutorial, Better Black & White Tutorial
• Camera Movements: a detailed look at the benefits of Tilt & Shift lens movements; how they work and why your photographs might benefit from them.
• Better Black & White Tutorial – a ‘How To’ of digital B&W, duotones & tritones using Photoshop
Interview: CC Lockwood
• An interview with wildlife & nature photographer CC Lockwood
LLVJ 02 - IntroFREE1:50
LLVJ 2 - Grand Canyon PreviewFREE2:10
The Grand Canyon - an Overview19:57
Rafting the Colorado through the Grand CanyonFREE5:33
The South Rim of the Grand Canyon6:18
Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest9:18
Interview with CC Lockwood8:41
Assignment Competition - LLVJ 021:32
You May Also Enjoy...
The Leica Story
A series of interviews and documentary videos created in a week’s long visit to Leica Camera in Wetzlar, Germany
Master: Charles Cramer
A series of 26 videos featuring Charles Cramer shot over the course of a week in Northern California. The videos are divided into five sections: Seeing