On Location: The Grand Canyon, Mono Lake, Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest
• Michael discusses his photography of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim, the Colorado river and an aerial overview.
• Rafting the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon. A photographic trip through some of the world’s most magnificent scenery – quiet side canyons and the tumultuous Colorado’s whitewater.
• A video shot along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Michael narrates with many tips & suggestions.
• Mono Lake – A photography shoot in this eerie yet beautiful location with its stark ‘tufas’ and brine-encrusted grasses
• Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest. Michael photographs the oldest living trees in the ‘moonscape’ high in the Sierra mountains
Technique: Camera Movements Tutorial, Better Black & White Tutorial
• Camera Movements: a detailed look at the benefits of Tilt & Shift lens movements; how they work and why your photographs might benefit from them.
• Better Black & White Tutorial – a ‘How To’ of digital B&W, duotones & tritones using Photoshop
Interview: CC Lockwood
• An interview with wildlife & nature photographer CC Lockwood
- LLVJ 2 – Grand Canyon Preview 2:10 Free View
- The Grand Canyon – an Overview 19:57
- Rafting the Colorado through the Grand Canyon 5:33 Free View
- The South Rim of the Grand Canyon 6:18
- Mono Lake 11:58
- Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest 9:18