On Location: Antelope Canyon, White Sands NP & Canyon de Chelly
• Dawn photography on the white crystal sand dunes of White Sands National Park.
• The magic and mystery of Lower Antelope Canyon. A trip down this narrow slot canyon – icon of U.S south-west photography.
• Photographing the Navajo country of Canyon de Chelly & environs.
Techniques: Street Photography
• A detailed on-location look at documentary and street photography: the technique and equipment.
• Super Telephoto Technique. How to shoot with a heavy long lens.
• Digital Imaging Primer. How to effectively use digital tools to adjust photographs (Part 1 of 2).
Assignment Competition: Rocks
- LLVJ 4 – Antelope Preview 2:14 Free View
- White Sands National Park 7:48
- Lower Antelope Canyon 12:41
- Navajo country of Canyon de Chelly & Environs 16:22
- Street Photography 29:00
- Super Telephoto Technique 6:54 Free View
- Digital Imaging Primer – Part 1 17:23