On Location: Antelope Canyon, White Sands NP & Canyon de Chelly
• Dawn photography on the white crystal sand dunes of White Sands National Park.
• The magic and mystery of Lower Antelope Canyon. A trip down this narrow slot canyon – icon of U.S south-west photography.
• Photographing the Navajo country of Canyon de Chelly & environs.
Techniques: Street Photography
• A detailed on-location look at documentary and street photography: the technique and equipment.
• Super Telephoto Technique. How to shoot with a heavy long lens.
• Digital Imaging Primer. How to effectively use digital tools to adjust photographs (Part 1 of 2).
Assignment Competition: Rocks
LLVJ 4 - IntroFREE1:19
LLVJ 4 - Antelope PreviewFREE2:14
White Sands National Park7:48
Lower Antelope Canyon12:41
Navajo country of Canyon de Chelly & Environs16:22
Super Telephoto TechniqueFREE6:54
Digital Imaging Primer - Part 117:23
Assignment Competition: Rocks2:00
You May Also Enjoy...
Greenland ‘Immensity’ – 2016
Kevin Raber narrates trip video footage and looks at several of his shots in Scoresbysund, Eastern Greenland from a trip in 2016
Masters: William Neill
An eight part video series (5 Interview, 3 Location) featuring William Neill shot in and around Yosemite National Park