On Location: Arches & Canyonlands N.P.
• A visit to the U.S. National Parks of Utah featuring Arches & Canyonlands
plus Landscape Photography Technique – searching for the ‘edge‘ of weather, light and location
Interview: Daniel Bergmann
• At 2 am on an Icelandic mid-summer’s night in Dyrholaey, Michael interviews Icelandic wildife photographer & author Daniel Bergmann
Reviews: Hasselblad X-Pan
• On location in Iceland, Michael takes a a look at this beautifully-made panoramic camera
• Canon EOS-D60 – a review of Canon’s 2nd generation digital SLR
Technique: Macro Photography
Using the example of photographing butterflies, Michael discusses Macro lens and RingFlash technique: how to photograph the small and constantly moving!
• Digital Imaging Primer (Part 2 of 2) – How to use the digital tools available to create great prints
Assignment Competition – Trees
LLVJ 5 - IntroFREE1:25
Interview with Daniel Bergmann7:33
Assignment Competition - Trees3:03
You May Also Enjoy...
Greenland ‘Immensity’ – 2016
Kevin Raber narrates trip video footage and looks at several of his shots in Scoresbysund, Eastern Greenland from a trip in 2016
Masters: William Neill
An eight part video series (5 Interview, 3 Location) featuring William Neill shot in and around Yosemite National Park