What’s New in Photoshop CS4
The videos cover the changes in Raw Processing in CS4.
It is designed for those who already have a copy of ourGuide to Raw Processing in Photshop CS3.
Presentation and Content of The L-L Guide to Camera Raw
The video files for CS4 are .mp4 High Definition 720P. The videos are playable on Windows, Mac & Linux platforms – our recommendation is to use the freeVLC Media Player.
A smaller-sized Standard Definition version of the videosis available here.
The two hours of HD video are divided into 15 separate segments:
1. Introduction:What the Tutorial covers – & uncovers… (7 min)
2. TAT:The Targeted Adjustment Tool (6 min)
3. Adjustment Brush:A demonstration of local channel adjustments. (15 min)
4. Graduated Filter:Local adjustment using the Grad Filter (8 min)
5. Post Crop Vignetting:The creative use of vignetting (5 min)
6. Camera Calibration:New choices in colour rendition (10 min)
7. DNG Profile Editor:Why you should download and use this free application (11 min)
8. Snapshots:Keeping a record of favourite adjustments & renditions (7 min)
9. Workflow Options:New basic Sharpening options (6 min)
10. Smart Objects:Embedding raw files within a Photoshop document (11 min)
11. JPEG & TIFF Preferences:Set Bridge & Photoshop file handling preferences (5 min)
12. Exposed to the Right!– See just how much information is in the extreme highlight area (5 min)
13.Open in Photoshop Layers:Open multiple files in layers of a single PS document (5 min)
14. Metadata:Avoid the copyright ‘gotcha’ in Metadata settings (10 min)
15. Collections:The use of Collections & Smart Collections (6 min)
Plus: Beach & Beer:Jeff, Michael & Seth hit the beach (combined with Video 15)
About this video
This CS4 video was shot in Miami Beach in March 2009
– MacBook Pro
– Monitor used for taping: NEC 2690WUXi
Many thanks to Seth Resnick, Lucie Resnick and especially Jamie Spitzer for allowing us to interrupt their lives for this taping
Shot and edited by Christopher Sanderson
All video is ©2009 Terra Luma Inc. All Rights Reserved
Note that because this tutorial is a Hi-Res download
there are no shipping costs, import taxes, or duties.